Job categoryLead Software Developer
Minimum Experience5+ Years
Number Of Openings1
Are you an engineer and architect with hands-on experience with cloud-native applications engineering? Would you like to be part of building our growth products SASE/SDWAN, Voice, Unified Collaboration & Communications, Security, CDN, and Application Marketplace? Do you like to work on a variety of cutting-edge, business-critical projects at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
Able to independently lead the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of cloud-native software or significant enhancements to existing complex software and be responsible for explaining solutions and procedures. Lead others in the application of principles, theories, and concepts and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects related to complex software. May lead a small team of senior developers to accomplish goals.
• Required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
• Candidate should have 7+ Years of experience in building enterprise-grade software.
• Candidate must have experience with
• Cloud Native Technologies - Docker, Kubernetes, Container Registry, Key Vault.
• Code Repositories - GitHub, Nexus, branching strategies
• UX development experience - vue.js or similar
• SQL DBs & Non-SQL DBs
• Network or Security domains.
• CI/CD Tools - Jenkin
• Fast-moving lean agile software development environment
As we are building cutting edge products, it would be nice to have experience with following technologies
• Oauth, Appkey/Digest, JWT, Identity Management
• Automation: Ansible, Puppet, Salt, or Chef
• Agile Development Experience (SCRUM, SAFe)
• Graph DBs - Neo4j, Datastax ,Dgraph or CosmosDB
• Works with Engineering Manager, Product Owner, and Solution Architect to design and build cloud-native web & backend applications
• Tasks may include designing and coding programs and testing and documenting changes and enhancements.
• Provides leadership in the analysis of programming requests for the purpose of assisting integration with current applications or building new solutions.
• Tasks may include project implementation, researching and evaluating problems, and recommending and implementing decisions.
• Conducts training for the purpose of providing technical expertise to end users,
• Candidate will work closely networks and network engineering and development.